Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Shhh... It's A Secet

You may have noticed from my blogroll that I like sewing and crafts.  This time I'm sewing for you!  As a gift for my followers I will be giving away two unique Cooking Outside the Box aprons.  There will be a drawing in July and the winners will get to choose their favorite apron from several designs, including children's and unisex aprons.  Subscribe or become a "follower" today, so you don't miss out on all the details to come in February.  Pictured are some of my works in progress modeled by CookingManager, Hannah K.

2 comments:

  1. Yosefa, I also sew and I love aprons since I am always cooking! I don't want to wait to possibly win one, how much are they and how can I get one??

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute! They came out great Yosefa.

    -----------------------------------
    My photography is available for purchase - visit Around the Island Photography and bring home something beautiful today!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...