This gets gobbled up so quickly it doesn't always make it to the table!
- 2-4 kohlrabi bulbs/heads/roots (what do you call them?)
- Paprika (sweet, smoked, spicy, whatever you like... I used fresh gourd sweet and smoked)
- Garlic powder
- Sea salt
- Olive oil
- Dijon mustard
- Peel kohlrabi, cube, and remove woody part around the point.
- Season generously with all the other ingredients.
- Spread in a single layer on a baking sheet.
- Bake around 200 C/390 F until they start getting golden brown, about 20 minutes, then turn off oven and leave in until they are soft.
You may also enjoy "Kohl Slaw" Kohlrabi Salad.