Thursday, February 23, 2017

Just checking In

Hi! It's me. For real. I didn’t forget my password or stop cooking.

I will not apologize for being gone so long. Though, I cooked some yummy things that I will probably never remember to try again.

I've been both very busy and rather inhibited by the idea that my “non-recipes” needed to be well tested with carefully measured ingredients and Pinterest-worthy (or Instagram-worthy) photos.

I will not promise to post more often. I will not promise to measure better, though I will try. My pictures may even get worse as I no longer keep a real camera in the kitchen. I do promise to post what I can, photo or not, because it’s better than nothing. And, hey, I started this blog for myself, and I use it!

What have I been up to in the kitchen? Still fermenting, and making lots of things with fermented ingredients, which I look forward to sharing. I grow sprouts. I make soup stock from vegetable scraps. I also look forward to sharing more kitchen tips, menus, and meal-planning strategies. 

If you're still following my blog, I'd love to hear from you! Are there any nonrecipes that you keep going back to?


Oh, and while I was on hiatus, Google has informed me that
"European Union laws require you to give European Union visitors information about cookies used on your blog. In many cases, these laws also require you to obtain consent. "

So Trigger warning - There may be cookies on my blog. I hope they are delicious!

3 comments:

  1. Just wanted to let me know your cookie joke made me laugh!
    Just googled 'barley sushi' and it brought me to your blog. Thanks for sharing info on your recipes.
    Karen (Scotland)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wanted to let me know your cookie joke made me laugh!
    Just googled 'barley sushi' and it brought me to your blog. Thanks for sharing info on your recipes.
    Karen (Scotland)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just wanted to let me know your cookie joke made me laugh!
    Just googled 'barley sushi' and it brought me to your blog. Thanks for sharing info on your recipes.
    Karen (Scotland)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...