Each package had three of the following:
- Roasted chickpeas (recipe to come)
- Eggplant & Tehina/tehini
- Avocado salad with tomatoes and garlic
- Roasted bell pepper dip with olives and roasted garlic (instructions below)
1.Wash bell peppers and take excess paper off garlic. Cut and seed peppers if desired. Alternatively, you can roast them whole, flip them half way through and seed them when you peel them.
2. Roast until the peppers are very soft and the tops are black.
3. Remove skin when they are cool enough to handle and squeeze a few cloves of garlic out of the skin.
4. Hand chop a little bit of the peppers and a few olives to top the dip.
6. Top with hand chopped olives and peppers and serve warm or cool.
Want to see some of the packages we received? Images below.